WellBrain is a digital health chronic pain and behavioral health platform. The platform empowers providers to leverage reimbursable, evidence based non-opiate modalities to fight the opiate epidemic, chronic pain, and save lives.
Some of the value added benefits we offer, through iPad, web, and mobile, for improved quality of care include:
- Longitudinal behavioral health integration
- Accelerated approval for neuromodulation psych clearance
- Medically relevant customized meditations
Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) Automation
Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) was introduced by the CMS to help physicians proactively assess patient’s behavioral and mental wellbeing in conjunction with their pain. Thus, a care management service (99484) for behavioral health conditions was created; it consists of at least 20 minutes of clinical staff time, directed by a physician or other qualified health care professional’s time, per calendar month, with the following required elements:
- Initial assessment
- Initiating visit (if required, separately billed)
- Administration of applicable validated rating scale(s)
- Systematic assessment and monitoring, using applicable validated clinical rating scales
- Care planning by the primary care team jointly with the beneficiary, with care plan revision for patients whose condition is not improving
- Facilitation and coordination of behavioral health treatment
- Continuous relationship with a designated member of the care team
The BHI assessment along with the capability to longitudinally monitor the patient’s behavioral health is preloaded on the WellBrain platform. Now, with our newly introduced automated solution, providers only need to initiate the process to gain the monthly report to provide their patients the best quality of care.
BHI Automation Process
The BHI process has now been streamlined to automatically ensure your patients receive the monthly assessments with the toggle of a switch on your iPad during their first visit. Your patient doesn’t want to come in because of Covid-19, we got you covered with the toggle via the web, so they can start the program at the safety and comfort of their home. Once you initiate the program, the platform drives the process for your patient with monthly assessments and reminders to increase compliance, so you get the data you need to provide your patients the best quality of care at the right time.
The new tab for BHI Automation reports allow you to see when each patient’s assessment is complete, so you can easily identify which reports can be reviewed at the right time.
With a click of one button Auto BHI can be enabled!