Senior Account Executive
Job: Senior Account Executive: WellBrain Future Force
We at WellBrain are at the forefront of leveraging digital health solutions, specifically addressing the opiate epidemic, chronic pain, and now behavioral and emotional health. We are a B2B2C platform enabling health systems and providers to choose from an array of solutions to best treat patients longitudinally in their care. We are also entirely COVID enabled such that our solution has now become a second degree tele-health solution as well. We initially started as a point solution enabling physicians to “prescribe” mindfulness and now expanded to several other service offerings to treat patients and are working with many exciting companies as well. We are also a StartupHealth member company too.
We are very high-tech oriented and after 4 years of strong product iteration we have been expanding rapidly and growing our sales volume. We are venture driven and looking for a combination of a sales associate and jack-of-all-trades related to the sales, marketing, and product input processes.
WellBrain is across the country and has global interest and has won selections by acclaimed organizations such as MIT Solve. We are ready to set the stage for the next level of high growth, specifically more so with our relations with our corporate partners. WellBrain can be sold to providers, medical device companies, hospital systems, and eventually corporates, insurance companies, and eventually pharmaceuticals. Given our current situation we are about to increase inbound sales potential volume that needs to be managed and executed well.
Ultimately we are helping patients get better and saving lives. That is our mission.
If you are looking for a role in high-tech, digital health and access to many potential opportunities as we grow, then we are looking for you.
Responsibilities (can be Remote)
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager will be to own the demand generation processes of WellBrain and then be a key player in the WellBrain’s Future Force. As WB is an early-stage company, the ideal candidate help build systems and processes from the ground-up, follow through and deliver on projects initially in concert with leadership, and be eager to leave a distinct fingerprint on the revenue efforts of a rapidly growing startup. Some sales and life science experiences maybe required, but not 100% necessary. Some of the roles will involve sales development representative efforts, marketing and other areas use of social media effectively.
- Prospect – Engage with companies who reach out to WB with interest via our website, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Outreach – Execute a thoughtful, “every lead matters” cold outreach campaign to companies in the digital health space when it comes to physician and provider practices or other opportunities
- Needs Assessment – learn the process of establishing needs
- ROI – provide a results focused initiative for customers
- Closing deals
- Collaborate – Work with executive leadership and founders to secure meetings and follow deals through close
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects and customers while building pipeline for Account Executives
- Strong ability and opportunity to help configure Hubspot and Salesforce for automated lead generation, CRM and other tracking capabilities
- Organize, categorize, and prioritize sales and measure lead conversion and performance against quota
- Own the driving of outbound prospecting activities, including some cold calling, emailing, and communicating our value proposition to decision makers
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Work cross-functionally to provide key market feedback on client need
- Experience in social media and active use of those channels are a plus
- Give Input into product design on apps and feedback as well, based on customer feedback
- Extremely well organization skills and willingness to learn or proficiency in Hubspot/Salesforce/Linked In Sales Navigator
- 2-3 years of experience preferably in some areas of digital health or related areas of sales
- Some experience or high motivation to do sales and learn other aspects of the trade
- Ability to leverage key office productivity tools, some technical knowledge a plus (ability to query and produce data), also assist in generating reports, pipeline funnels and other reporting metrics
- Working with senior management
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com